The decision you make now can make all the difference for your loved ones and the continued success of your business family…your employees who count on you too.
Let us help you navigate a course that will take the worry out of an unknown future and offer protection against the unthinkable.
We can help you decide how much coverage you need and which plan best suits each situation by working side by side to make sure there is a plan and any questions are answered with solutions.
Questions such as…
What would happen to my family and business if I become disabled or die?
“John” is such a key employee for us what would happen if he was disabled or passed away?
How can I retain the best employees?
What can I do to weather financial hardships and help keep my business on solid ground?
I would like to retire what will happen to my business?
Life Insurance is one of the most important things you can do to take care of your family and your business. Be pro-active and consider how to protect against any events the could threaten the business’s future.
Consider these facts
• Many U.S. households continue to be underinsured.
• One-third of adults in the United States carry no life insurance at all.
• More than 1 in 4 men have no life insurance coverage at all and almost two-thirds of men age 18 to 24 have no life insurance.
• Overall, women are more likely to own life insurance today than they were in 1998 but almost 1 in 3 women have no life insurance coverage at all and about half of women age 18 to 24 have no life insurance.
• Today, insured adults are more likely to have only group life insurance obtained through the workplace. Adults with only group coverage carry the lowest amounts of life insurance.